Friday, August 7, 2009

It is finally Friday and the weekend is looking like it is going to be absolutely wonderful! Had a great week at work, tonight I am doing laundry (OK not so much fun but...), tomorrow going shopping with "G" at the Gaffney Mall and then later on over to Gary's for dinner with he, Roland and some of their friends and then after that, I get to "stay" with my oldest babies while Jamie and Summer have some time with their friends. Then on to church on Sunday....boy does it seem I have the blueprint for my weekend already laid out but I do work better with a plan in mind and some goals to accomplish.

Life is GREAT and I am looking forward to what the future holds for me and my beautiful family (whom I LOVE very much!).

Love, Nana :>

PS - pictures anybody??????

No comments:

Post a Comment